We are pleased to announce that Chalkwell Dental Practice will be re-opening to our patients on 15th June. Due to restricted working practices, we will be prioritising patients needing urgent oral care.
However, if you (or your carer) answer YES to any of the following questions, please do not attend the practice - instead, call us on 01702 475065 and we will be able to assist you.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days?
- Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- New, continuous cough*;
- High temperature or fever;
- Loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste?
- Do you live with someone who has either tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
(* A new, continuous cough means coughing for longer than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours. If the patient usually has a cough, it may be worse than usual.)
The safety and well-being of our staff and patients is paramount to us and we are grateful to you for your understanding. Wherever possible we will be adhering to social distancing and will provide facilities for hand sanitizing on arrival. To maintain hygiene at the Practice we ask that Patients only use our toilet facilities when essential.
We look forward to seeing you soon and hope to be up and running with routine care and non-urgent treatments as soon as possible.
TEL: 01702 475065
Chalkwell Dental Practice
1 Old Leigh Rd,
Leigh-on-Sea SS9 1LB